The original can be seen here.
Anyway, what did I learn this time about the whole application-writing process?
- It's never to early to start using Je-S; don't underestimate the importance of morale-boosting green ticks
- Don't wait until the last week before starting the Pathways to Impact
- Check that partners are reading from the same page in good time; don't just assume
- Speak to PR to find out what's possible, and what sort of permissions and contacts are needed
- Circulate a draft of the proposal, even a rough one, well in advance of the closing date