Saturday 1 December 2007

Manifesto

A short post (actually - exactly the sort of thing I should be doing, my posts take too long to compose, and I'm too careful in doing it!). Paul Morley made an interesting point last night on Late Review. Reviewing an item about a manifesto by Vivienne Westwood, he noted that everyone should have one. Though he disagreed with aspects of her's, notably it seemed to be Torygraph in content, he admired the statement of ideas. Perhaps I should do the same? I certainly caught myself articulating my views on environmentalism (re: Lovelock's pipes and climate change) to RSL yesterday. I didn't really realise that I'd thought them through that well before. Perhaps I'm just impressed with the sound of my own voice? Anyway, a manifesto seems like a good idea ...

No comments: